Moving into a new home is always exciting. Prior to the move, you had spent much time mulling over the interior design —not to mention the cost of splurging on furnishing. For many, especially new married couples, a new home signifies new beginnings and opportunities. That is until things begin to go downhill.
Some new home owners seem to experience a bad luck streak after they move into their house. You could be facing the same situation as well. Is your health deteriorating? Are your business endeavours or career going nowhere; are you not reaping what you sow? Are you frequently quarrelling with your spouse over trivial matters?
Lest you get paranoid, it is not that someone has performed voodoo work on you. There could be some issues with the Feng Shui of your house. Our nest is where we spend much of our time in. If you can harness the positive energy, or Qi, that is already inherent in your home, you can look forward to bigger accomplishments in future. Getting your residence’s Feng Shui right can also help you to overcome the imperfections present in your Bazi.
Benefits of Residential Feng Shui
• Promotes good health and prevents possible illnesses brought on by negative Feng Shui
• Improves your career and wealth luck, hence bringing about greater success
• For students, Feng Shui can help improve academic endeavours
• Singles will stand to enjoy better luck at finding romance
• Married couples looking to start a family will enjoy a higher chance of conceiving a child
• Fosters good and harmonious relationships in the family
• Forecasting of events to help you make informed decisions, thus allowing you to pre-empt the consequences
Fortunately, bad Feng Shui can be rectified. We at Geomancer Singapore use results-oriented, reasonable, practical and more importantly, classic Feng Shui techniques. We will first pinpoint the root of the problems before proposing appropriate recommendations that will drive out the negative Feng Shui.
Many practitioners persuade their consumers to adorn their houses with crystals, jades or ornaments —effectively turning their clients’ houses into shrines or Chinese temples. This allows them to charge a mark-up price for the products.
We however only practice authentic, classic Feng Shui. One trademark of classic Feng Shui techniques is that the solutions are implemented and blended into your existing interior design and/or layout of the house. This means you will be able to retain the beautiful aesthetics of your home and still tap on the positive energies to achieve your goals.
Who needs this consultation
• Purchasing of new house
• Planning to renovation your house
• Someone in family falling sick after shifting into a new house
• Someone in the family get some form of terminal illness within a short period of time after shifting into a new house
• Someone experiencing specific problems and wish to use Feng Shui as an added advantage to help remedy the problems
• Using Feng Shui to enhance your career and business luck
For more enquires, please contact us by fill the enquiry form below. All information will be kept confidential.
P.S. When you have a greater understanding of who you are and what you are meant to achieve in this life, you can write your own fate. Drop us an email GeomancerSingapore@gmail.com or enter an enquiry by filling the enquiry form or call us at +65-9688 6849.
To read more about our consultation, click the below link,
Feng Shui Bazi Analysis
To read more about Feng Shui update, click the below link,